Based in Cologne, Germany
Game of A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. is a free app (not a game) that assists you and your friends when playing Game of S.K.A.T.E. or similar games. It´s not limited to skateboarding or sports games though. It can be any type of game that uses turn-based rules - for example any trick shot game or party games like 'Who am I?'! This app helps you in an easy way to keep track of all failed attempts or lost rounds of each player.
- Keep the overview, when you are playing any type of Game of S.K.A.T.E. or similar game!
- Keep easily track of all the letters with up to 10 players!
- Get hilarious "game names" by simply shaking the device or type in 'random'!
- When adding the player names, shake your device to shuffle the order of all players!
- Share your individual games and scores with your friends!
There are currently no trailers available for Game of Anything. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About epicsauerkraut studio
Epicsauerkraut is an indie game studio based in Cologne Germany. The studio focuses on visually attractive and minimalistic hypercasual games for mobile. The illustrator and concept designer Paul Kolvenbach is the founder of the studio and is responsible for the taste of the games. Always with the epic taste of sauerkraut!
More information on epicsauerkraut studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game of Anything Credits
Indiedev, Illustrator, Concept Artist